Individual French language course (online)
Content of the training
We put the training course together in consultation with you. It is all about increasing your (profession-)specific skills, such as:
• making phone calls, handling e-mail
• taking part in meetings/conferences
• mastering professional jargon
• holding work meetings with French-speaking colleagues
• learning to read manuals
• negotiating, holding presentations
• holding relaxed sales and other talks
• performing well in a quality audit
• joining in with a project
Practical matters: The one to one course consists of 12 one-hour online lessons and is given by an experienced language trainer. Dates and times are determined in consultation.
We hold an intake with you before the training starts to get an idea of your level and learning goals.
Level: We offer the course from level A2.
Homework: Three hours a week
Price: € 995 (including the intake and teaching materials)
Unfortunately, our courses are not available anymore with the STAP budget. From now on, the STAP budget can only be applied for MBO, HBO or WO courses and modules.
You can register for this language course, but then it will not fall under the STAP budget.
How do you register for the individual French (online) language course?
1. Enrol using the enrolment form below.
2. We will send you a confirmation of your enrolment.
3. We will contact you to make arrangements for the start of the course.
Questions? Call +31 (0)58-2881314 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for the individual language training (online)